Ready to apply?
Let us know why you're a good fit.Back to Jobs
- 5+ years of business development
- 5+ years of lead generation
- 5+ years of partnership development
- 3+ years experience targeting SMBs
- Relationships in the insurance and financial service industry is a plus
- Experience working for marketing and advertising agency is a plus
- Prospect and close partnerships that contribute to company lead flow and revenue
- Increase company market share in current market
- Create relationships and lead generation opportunities in new markets
- Identify and create strong value propositions for prospective partners
- Modify/enhance current revenue sharing model for prospective partners
- Over the phone and in person presentations (Will require US travel on occasion)
You should be:
- Willing to put in long hours, especially in the beginning
- Confident in yourself (believe you’re the best at what you do)
- Comfortable in a startup environment
- Okay working for someone younger and less experienced in your field than you
- Ethical and accountable. Be willing to own your mistakes, we all make them!
- A producer, you must produce revenue.
- Be a Grinder and make stuff happen!
- As much flexibility in your work activities as gumby
- Full ownership over your department and efforts
- A budget with funds allocated to meet your needs
- The opportunity to build a team under you if necessary and justifiable
- Base Salary: Negotiable
- Commissions: Tier system based on percentage of revenue generated. Residuals! Commission should represent 20%-30% of overall compensation
- Equity: Negotiable
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance Reimbursement
Job Category: Business Development
Job Location: Lehi