Happy New Year from Lift Local! When it comes to setting goals for the new year, it can be hard to know what exactly to focus on. To save you some work, we’ve put together a list of 8 goals that you can consider setting for 2019. Any one of these goals will help your small business’s online reputation improve and subsequently increase your revenue.
1. Start a business blog and set the goal to post once a week.
2. Update your website with professional looking photos and branding.
3. Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
4. Post at least once a week on social media. See our Marketing Holidays post for ideas.
5. Spend some time on LinkedIn and try to get to 500 connections with other professionals in your industry.
6. Respond to your positive and negative online reviews.
7. Get more online reviews! Find out why reviews matter.
8. Submit your business listing to online directories. Check out our Maps Optimization service for more info.
Reach out with any questions and good luck with your 2019 planning and goal setting!